Detailed Analytics are crucial for understanding how your ecosystem is interacting with your platform and your ecosystem. The Activity Log lets you see:
- Which items users are saving
- Which pages are visited the most
- How different data assets are being interacted with
- When people are creating new items
- Which sites people are visiting from your platform
And more! Admins can use these analytics to better understand what their ecosystem needs, which features they may want to enable, and even get exports of the data to use for reporting.