Program Management is one of EcoMap's most powerful features yet (well, besides our data - that's hard to beat). With Program Management, you can create an unlimited number of Programs for your users. What's a Program? It can be anything from an accelerator cohort, to a Community Navigator management hub, to a Case Management platform.
For each Program you create, you can specify details such as:
- Basic information about the Program, including a Name, Description, Images, and whether or not someone is participating as an individual or an Organization
- Whether or not a Program is Public or Invite-Only
- A set of Case Managers who will work with Users in the Program
- A custom Onboarding Survey to be administered to every user signing up for the program
- Optional Midpoint and Exist Surveys made available to users when you specify
- The ability to automatically Match participants with data in the ecosystem (choosing from all data, or a specified list of partner organizations, for example)
Program Management is an incredibly robust feature, so if you are interested in whether or not it's a fit for your needs, schedule a time to chat with our team.